[gmx-users] Re: RE: question about PME

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 14:53:19 CEST 2009

It contains periodic effects.
The simple way of getting this doing mdrun -rerun on the original trajectory
with a tpr file in which all charge are set to zero, except for the two ions.

But as I said, the PMF is of order 1/epsr, the direct interaction is of order 1,
if you subtract these you will get a result that is epsr (around 80!!!) times
larger than the PMF.

Berk