[gmx-users] Re: problems running REMD on grids

Anna Marabotti anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Mon Sep 14 11:31:04 CEST 2009

Dear gmx-users,
thank you for your answers. Just to point out since the order of my and your
messages is quite a bit confusing:

1) the command I used for REMD calculation appears corrupted in my previous
message: to be more clear, I'm reporting it here again. It seems to me that
it is as suggested in the wiki page:

mdrun_mpi -np 16 -s REMD_.tpr -multi 16 -replex 1000 -deffnm REMD_

I'm trying to summarize here your suggestions, and to answer to all.

For Mark: I don't really understand why you are saying that the command -s
is redundant. I always used the -s option to provide the .tpr input file to
mdrun! How can I provide the .tpr file to mdrun without using -s?

For Berk: sorry but I did not find your answer (if any). Could you please
repeat it?

For Xavier: thanks for suggestion. I added the "_" because it was suggested
in the Wiki page.

Finally, for Justin: thank you very much for the link to the search option.

Sorry for bothering you again, I'm waiting for your comments.
regards
Anna

Message: 1