[gmx-users] Gromacs4.x/CPMD interfaces

Latévi Max LAWSON DAKU Max.Lawson at unige.ch
Mon Sep 14 12:05:16 CEST 2009

Dear Gromacs users,

I'm interested in using the Gromacs/CPMD interface.
Given that this interface was described in the 4.0
manual, I understood that it was available in the
4.x package.

But, I've downloaded the 4.0.5 version, and inspection
of the "configure" script and of the source files in the
"$GMXHOME/src/mdlib" suggests that I actually
misunderstood the current situation...

Could someone please tell me the exact situation. Is the
inclusion of the interface something planned? under work?
Or, did someone succeed in porting the gmx-3.3.1_qmmm-1.3.2
interface to Gromacs4?

Regards,
Max

Latevi Max LAWSON DAKU
Departement de chimie physique
Universite de Geneve - Sciences II
30, quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Geneve 4
Switzerland

Tel: (41) 22/379 6548 ++ Fax: (41) 22/379 6103