[gmx-users] Mailing list and multiplicity

Peyman Yamin p.yamin at fz-juelich.de
Mon Sep 14 15:35:28 CEST 2009

Dear GMXers,

Is there still any way to search the mailing list archive in the new
hypnotizing web site?
Another question I would have first looked up in the mailing list, if
I could, is if gromacs can account for torsions with a zero
multiplicity. In the end it's just a constant in the formula and may
sometimes need to be set to zero (say Kukol and Martinez-Seara). I'm
trying to use Kukol Lipids but get a Fatal Error :-S
Value of 'multiplicity' in Proper Dih. is 0, which is smaller than the
minimum of 1

This seems to be caused by some lines in the lipid's .itp file of
popc, which read something like this:

[ dihedrals ]
;  ai    aj    ak    al funct   phi0     cp     mult
..
..
   22    23    24    25     1    90    -5.685     0
..
..

Thanks,
Cheers,
Peyman

--
Peyman Yamin
Computational Structural Biology Group

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt