[gmx-users] non isotropic kinetic energy

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:21:56 CEST 2009

Equipartitioning still holds.
The issue here is that constraints remove degrees of freedom.
If you remove a degree of freedom, there is not potential or kinetic energy
anymore in that generalized coordinate.
This does not introduce any problems with ensembles or something like that.

I did not have time yet to implement pull code with pbc.
I will do it this week.

Berk