[gmx-users] non isotropic kinetic energy

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:00:17 CEST 2009

Yes, we can agree that they are rigid bodies.

I would say that you should get equipartitioning of rotational
degrees of freedom.
g_traj can compute rotational kinetic energies.
For you whole system you would have to make each water
an index group, select each water in g_traj and add all number up.

Berk