[gmx-users] read_eigenvectors not in libgmxana

Jochen Hub jochen at xray.bmc.uu.se
Tue Sep 15 14:15:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am writing a tool which requires the read_eigenvectors routine from
tools/eigio.c. Apparently, this function is not in any gromacs library,
as I am getting a link error, such as

Undefined symbols:
  "_read_eigenvectors", referenced from:

As a workaround, I am directly linking to eigio.o and eigenvectors.o,
which is, however, less convenient...

Is there a special reason why the routines from eigio.c and
eigenvectors.c are not in any library? Or do I miss something here?

Best,
Jochen

Dr. Jochen Hub
Molecular Biophysics group
Dept. of Cell & Molecular Biology
Uppsala University. Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden.
Phone: +46-18-4714451 Fax: +46-18-511755