[gmx-users] Re: Re: problems running REMD on grids

Anna Marabotti anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Mon Sep 21 09:11:24 CEST 2009

Dear Mark,

I passed your suggestion to omit the -s flag to the person who developed the
scripts to launch GROMACS on the grid (I'm only a final user with no
permission to modify the scripts). We made several trials and I don't know
exactly all the modifications he applied during all trials (it's not exactly
a script that I launch as an .exe file, the system is a bit more complex and
I cannot see directly the commands). In the final version of the script I
know that the flag -s was kept with the suggestion of adding only the name
of the tpr files, without extension. Now it works.

Anna