[gmx-users] UREA + Protein Simulation error.

karan syal karansyal86 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:53:13 CEST 2009

Dear Justin,

Thanks for the reply!

I will surely try minimize the protein in Vacuum and then try adding Urea
again.

Just that i was wondering how will that effect my artifact bonds which are
between Urea and Water, and not at all between any Protein atom and
Urea/Sol?? As i mentioned earlier, these bonds are formed only after
minimization, they are not present before adding 10M urea+water box (No such
bonds in its individual 10M urea+water .gro either ) to protein, they are
neither there in the before minimized protein+10M urea+water system.

Thanks again,

cherrz
karan