[gmx-users] timestep fraction complete

Jack Shultz js at drugdiscoveryathome.com
Thu Sep 24 23:34:49 CEST 2009

I figured out another way to update the progress of my simulation, but I
need to report the fraction of completion at the certain intervals of mdrun.
Possibly at every time step or if that does not make sense every 100
timesteps. I don't think this is a feature currently supported, so I will
have to make some source code chages. I am looking for the variables related
to total number of time steps and where it controls the the current time
step so I can calculate the fraction of complete where current-timestep /
total-timestep

--
Jack

http://drugdiscoveryathome.com