[gmx-users] Mailing List Search on the new website
rossen.apostolov at cbr.su.se
Tue Sep 29 15:52:55 CEST 2009
It is now possible to search the mailing list archives from the new
website: http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search . There is
a link to it at the "Quick Links" section on the front page also.
* Only the [gmx-users] mailng list is being indexed.
* The index is updated every 2 hours.
* The search input is not parsed, rather search is done only for the
* The results are displayed in descending order of the date. You can
change the sorting by clicking on the column names.
* For some postings, the contents section in the table is empty but
following the link will display the full contents.
* It is likely that the interface will be implemented into the
Also, almost all of the information from the old wiki/www sites is now
transfered and incorporated, although many pages contain broken links to
them. They will be fixed one by one, but everyone is welcome to update
them when you come across such.
More information about the gromacs.org_gmx-users