[gmx-users] error in converting charmm to gromacs !!

Chanchal chanchal.kar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:53:09 CEST 2009

Hi All/Justin,
   I got the *.atp file from Mark Abraham and now it is not complaining
about ON2b atom type. But now I am getting the following error while I was
trying to create *.top file using the command:
/Users/parimalkar/gromacs-4.0.5/bin/pdb2gmx_d -ff charmm -f
step5_assembly.pdb -p topol.top -o dopc.pdb

Program pdb2gmx_d, VERSION 4.0.5
Source code file: ter_db.c, line: 87

Fatal error:
Reading Termini Database: expected 3 items of atom data in stead of 1 on
line
       N      NH3        14.0027    -0.3000

Please help me !
Thanks