R: RE: R: RE: R: RE: R: RE: [gmx-users] Tabulated potential - Problem

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Wed Sep 30 14:15:40 CEST 2009

albitauro at virgilio.it wrote:
> I changed bond type to 8.
> In any case the two MD simulations (same harmonic potential but in
> analytical form vs tabulated form) gives different results.
> All the pararameters of the simulation are the same.

Slight differences will be normal unless you're running with "mdrun
-reprod." Even then, there will be small differences between tabulated
and non-tabulated. If you really want to be sure, you should consider
doing an "mdrun -rerun -reprod" so that you are calculating the same
quantities on the same inputs.

Mark