[gmx-users] Potein-protein complex simulations

Lucio Ricardo Montero Valenzuela lucioric at ibt.unam.mx
Thu Apr 8 18:11:15 CEST 2010

If you are working with a two-protein complex, you don't need PRODRG.
You can create the complex topology in pdb2gmx using as input a PDB file
with two chains, each chain for a protein. Then pdb2gmx does the job of
creating an itp file for each protein, and a top file for the complex,
which has #include statements for the itp files.
Best regards.
Lucio Montero
Dr. Federico Sánchez Lab
Ext. 27666
Departamento de Biología Molecular de Plantas
Instituto de Biotecnología, UNAM
Cuernavaca, Morelos, 62210
Mexico