[gmx-users] Re: converting parmbsc0 dihedrals to RB function

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 12:23:04 CEST 2010

Hi Guillem!

Thanks! and sorry, you don't need to look the code, just use it when trying
amb2gmx and case you noticed something suspect I would be glad to be
informed. So no need to waste your time other than when *really* needing to
use amb2gmx.

Your solution is what I have in mind and what I am doing to test.

Thanks again,

Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.