[gmx-users] mdsimulation of drug enzyme complex

abhijit kayal kayalabhijitiitd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:32:57 CEST 2010

Hi
      Thank you for your quick reply. As you mentioned I went through the
mailing list search. And I am thinking my error occured at the system
preparation with taking the two ligands. Earlier I ran md simulation  taking
the ligand individually and it was showing no error. So the topolgy I got
from the PRODRG server is fine. So input file may be error because GROMACS
took both drug as a single one. So please help me how to take the input pdb
file that it does not take a single ligand.