[gmx-users] two reference groups in pull code

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 9 20:38:38 CEST 2010

Dear Bin:

What you request is not currently possible with any distribution up to
gmx-4.0.7 (I don't know if it is in the cvs). I have a modified
version of gromacs-4.0.5 that will do this, but we are not
distributing it yet. We may upload it in the future for incorporation
into the main distribution, but currently I'm not sure how to do that.

The changes to the gmx-3 source code were not very difficult to get
this feature, but the changes to gmx-4 were substantial. If you are ok
to use gmx-3 then you should be able to make the mod yourself in a few
hours.

Chris.