[gmx-users] Re: How to prepare the two tolopogy files when doing TI calculation?

fancy2012 fancy2012 at yeah.net
Wed Apr 14 02:54:45 CEST 2010

 Dear Mark,
I know that the tutorial can go through, my problem is just how to generate the two topology files. From the tutorial, I know how to run TI calculation, but first, I got to know how to prepare these files, both for topology and coordinate files. I will highly appreciate for your suggestion if you can help me! Thanks!
All the best,

Qinghua