[gmx-users] OpenMM

PACIELLO GIULIA giulia.paciello at polito.it
Wed Apr 14 09:18:05 CEST 2010

I dont'know if this is the right way to test that things
converge to the same value...but I have made an energy
minimization on CPU of the two output (parallel and
serial). I have obtained this results:

FROM PARALLEL OUTPUT
Potential Energy  = -1.6960029e+04
Maximum force     =  1.7282695e+03 on atom 364
Norm of force     =  4.6171844e+02

FROM SERIAL OUTPUT
Potential Energy  = -1.7814945e+04
Maximum force     =  2.1551072e+03 on atom 496
Norm of force     =  2.9537823e+02

Thanks,
Giulia