[gmx-users] How to set the density of the box?

kecy_wu at sina.com kecy_wu at sina.com
Wed Apr 14 16:13:49 CEST 2010

      Hello, I want to set the density of the box (e.g. set 1 g/ml for the water box). I use the density option in the editconf, then use the genbox to generate the box, but the result of the density is not what I setted. How can  I do ?
      I have another question, I don't find the tip3p.gro and spce.gro water model  in the top file, only have the .itp document. if I want to generate the TIP3P water box, how can I do, or  where can I get the tip3p.gro and spce.gro documents?
      Thank you !