[gmx-users] OpenMM

PACIELLO GIULIA giulia.paciello at polito.it
Thu Apr 15 08:27:04 CEST 2010

The two tables was the averages generated by the serial
code and by the parallel code (I have used, as you suggest
me, the option rerun of mdrun on the CPU to analyze the
energies obtained with the parallel simulation on
GPU)...Could you tell me if these results could be correct
and why?

I have also another question...in a precedent post you
said me that .gro files from serial and parallel codes are
different for two main reasons: the architecture used to
simulate the ensamble and the algorithms implemented.
Could you tell me more about this? If MD is deterministic
which is the correct solution? Which are the
approximations done?

Thanks a lot,
Giulia