[gmx-users] Dihedral potentials

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:27:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

In the dihedraltypes section (or any types section), redefining parameters
for the same atom types generates a warning (saying it will use the last)
and halts grompp, unless you use the -maxwarn option.
For CHARMM there will be an exception to this rule in the next release.

But I guess you don't mean defining parameters, but interactions
in the [ dihedrals ] section. Any interactions listed there are added.
If you add an interaction twice, you get double the potential
(without warning).

Berk