[gmx-users] Problem with tabulated potentials for 3 different atoms

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:36:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

I don't want to get into discussions on drugs and I don't know if you
already switched package, but I'l post my answer anyhow.

The energy groups in each pair on your energygrp_table line should
be separated by a space.

The table files should contain all columns, unused columns are allowed
to contain zero's, since they are simply ignored.

PS:
Please don't mail me directly with questions on Gromacs,
apart from the good reasons already given on the list,
this is a strong incentive for me not to answer your mail.

Berk