[gmx-users] genbox

fahimeh bafti fbaftizadeh at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:49:30 CEST 2010

Hello,

I want to use a file.pdb which has 8 chain of polypeptide, each chain contains 6 residues. I need to expand it to 12 chains of 6 rsidues so I need to add 4 chains or in the other word 24 residues. I think I have to use genbox, so I make another copy of  file.pdb and rename it to insert.pdb and i used this command, but it doesn't work.

 genbox -cp file.pdb -ci insert.pdb -nmole 24 -o out.gro

can anybody help me?

Fahimeh