[gmx-users] warning when process the files with grompp

kecy_wu at sina.com kecy_wu at sina.com
Thu Apr 22 05:13:35 CEST 2010

 Hello, I want to generate the em.tpr file, but  it arise the warning like this :
Warning: atom name 1 in TBP_wat.top and 10tbpc12wat1.gro does not match (C13 - OW)
Warning: atom name 2 in TBP_wat.top and 10tbpc12wat1.gro does not match (C10 - HW1)
Warning: atom name 3 in TBP_wat.top and 10tbpc12wat1.gro does not match (C7 - HW2)
Warning: atom name 4 in TBP_wat.top and 10tbpc12wat1.gro does not match (C6 - OW)
Warning: atom name 5 in TBP_wat.top and 10tbpc12wat1.gro does not match (O5 - HW1)
Warning: atom name 6 in TBP_wat.top and 10tbpc12wat1.gro does not match (P1 - HW2)
Warning: atom name 7 in TBP_wat.top and 10tbpc12wat1.gro does not match (O4 - OW)

My system is water and dodecane (from 0 to 5 nm  of the z axis is water box, 5 to 10 nm dodecane box), and the TBP dissolves in the dodecane,  if I overlook it , mdrun can not do the energy minimization well, and the TBP molecule will be tattered.

I hope you can help me ,thank you very much!