[gmx-users] make_edi

vijaya subramanian vijaya65 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 17:43:21 CEST 2010

Hi CarstenI checked again and the segmentation fault appears to be unrelated to file size.  I obtained theeigenvector.trr files that give a seg fault using the g_covar -nofit option as I had already fit the datausing trjconv -fit rot+trans.  This would mean the reference structure file is not saved in the .trr file.  Also, these eigenvector.trr files were generated using gromacs 4.07.The eigenvector.trr files that work with make_edi were generated using gromacs 3.3 and g_covar -fit.I can't think of any other difference between the .trr files I have.
In any case I am running a new g_covar with the -fit option to see if that is the problem.ThanksVijaya