[gmx-users] grompp error(Segmentation fault)

Arik Cohen acohen at biochem.duke.edu
Fri Apr 23 23:28:38 CEST 2010

I'll be most thankful if any one would be able to help me with the
following problem.

While running the grompp (in both single and double precision) command I
get a Segmentation fault (core dumped) error. The error persist even
after recompiling the GROMACS with gcc-4.4.3(previously I was running
4.04 compiled with the buggy gcc-4.1 compiler).

The command I'm using is:

grompp_d -f MDP/em.mdp -c 1bgq_Complex_b4ion.pdb -p 1bgq_Complex.top -o
1bgq.tpr

Thanks

Arik