[gmx-users] Ensemble averaging between two proteins in the same box.

Arthur Roberts aroberts99163 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 20:04:19 CEST 2010

Hi, all,

I am trying to do distance restraints under two different conditions
of the protein.  I have both of these proteins in the same box.
Because the experimentally determined distance restraints are from the
same signal, there are distance restraints between similar atoms in
both structures.  In other words, they have the same index.  However,
Gromacs says that it does not have this capability, yet.  Is there a
work around?  Thank you in advance.

Much appreciated,
Art

Art Roberts