[gmx-users] Problem with Charmm in gromacs

Fabrizio Marinelli marinell at sissa.it
Thu Apr 29 14:52:50 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I have downloaded the latest git version of gromacs (yesterday) in which
it is possible to use the charmm27 force field, I constructed the topology
for my protein using the pdb2gmx program, everything goes ok also with the
solvation, but then when i run the MD i notice that coulomb and LJ
interaction are 0 and also the protein consequently unfold.
Did any of you found this kind of problem? Could some of you rpopose
eventually a solution?
Thanks in advance,
Fabrizio