[gmx-users] parametrization of FAD

Giulia Gonnelli gonnelli.giulia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 16:26:24 CEST 2010

Hello,
my name is Giulia Gonnelli and i'm a new user of the software Gromacs. I'm
performing an energy minimmization of several proteins containig biological
cofactors.
I have problems with the cofactor FAD which has not been parametrized yet on
the gromos forcefields. I was wondering how to add new parameters fon
unrecognised molecules in Gromacs. I found in literature that actually there
are some parameters for the FAD cofactor but i don't know how and where do i
have to add these parameters. I'm not used to use gromacs so i apologyze for
my simple question...and my english too.Thanks.
Regards,

Giulia Gonnelli