[gmx-users] abnormal stop of job

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Thu Aug 5 19:11:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

The message is quite obvious about what happened: mdrun received a
TERM signal and therefor it stopped (see: man 7 signal or
http://linux.die.net/man/7/signal).

Figuring out the reason who and why sent a TERM signal to your mdrun
will be your task, but I can think of 2 basic scenarios: (I) you (or
someone else) manually kill-ed your mdrun; (II) it ran out of the time
allocated for this process (on a cluster?).

Cheers,
--
Szilárd