[gmx-users] GPU CUDA version does not support improper dihedrals?

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 10 17:50:08 CEST 2010

This surprised me since most of the systems that I am interested in
have improper dihedrals. Is it possible that I did something wrong here?

### Error message from mdrun-gpu:

Program mdrun-gpu, VERSION 4.0.99-dev-20100315
Source code file:
/project/pomes/cneale/GPC/exe/intel/GPUgromacs/gromacs-4.5-beta2/src/kernel/openmm_wrapper.cpp,
line:
610

Fatal error:
OpenMM does not support (some) of the provided interaction type(s)
(Improper Dih.)

<I'm posting again the same topic as
http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2010-August/053018.html
in case my first post was overlooked in the batch that came through
when the mailing list was fixed>