[gmx-users] New beta release: 4.5-beta3

Da-Wei Li lidawei at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:21:52 CEST 2010

Hi,all

Unfortunately, it still crash. Here it is the output of mdrun. Both
Gromacs-4.0.7 and non-parallel 4.5b3 work fine on this system. I use
mvapich2 and intel compiler.

***************************
Getting Loaded...
Reading file em.tpr, VERSION 4.5-beta3 (single precision)
Loaded with Money

Will use 9 particle-particle and 7 PME only nodes
This is a guess, check the performance at the end of the log file
Making 1D domain decomposition 9 x 1 x 1

Back Off! I just backed up em.trr to ./#em.trr.4#

Back Off! I just backed up em.edr to ./#em.edr.4#

Steepest Descents:
   Tolerance (Fmax)   =  1.00000e+03
   Number of steps    =        50000
rank 9 in job 1  hpc-8-6.local_58777   caused collective abort of all ranks
  exit status of rank 9: killed by signal 9

dawei