[gmx-users] Restarting the job

sonali dhindwal sonali11dhindwal at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 13 06:15:44 CEST 2010

Thanks Mark.

--
Sonali Dhindwal

--- On Fri, 13/8/10, Mark Abraham <mark.abraham at anu.edu.au> wrote:

From: Mark Abraham <mark.abraham at anu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] Restarting the job
To: "Discussion list for GROMACS users" <gmx-users at gromacs.org>
Date: Friday, 13 August, 2010, 8:46 AM

----- Original Message -----
From: sonali dhindwal <sonali11dhindwal at yahoo.co.in>
Date: Friday, August 13, 2010 0:59
Subject: [gmx-users] Restarting the job
To: Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users at gromacs.org>

See http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Graphing_Data for a couple of gnuplot tips. I suspect the weirdness is gnuplot interpreting something as data that it should not interpret as data, and that the contents of the .xvg are actually the second half of normal RMS variation.

> this is showing rmsd after the point the  job was restarted with some error in the beginning.
> I want to know if there will be error at the end of the job too in the output file, .gro ?

The final .gro will have the final coordinates, as normal.

Mark

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

gmx-users mailing list    gmx-users at gromacs.org