[gmx-users] umbrella histograms

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 13 17:37:22 CEST 2010

As I said before, please plot the position vs. time. It would be best
if you can make a graph of this and post it to some web tool. I use
photobucket, but there are many others.

I realize that you think you are starting at equilibrium, but there
are always things that can have unexpected consequences, not the least
of which is:

ref_t       = 600
gen_vel     = no

Chris.