[gmx-users] carbohydrate parameters in ffG53a6

parichita parichita parichitamajumdar at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 18 12:48:49 CEST 2010

Hi Jianhui,
 For your sugar part you can use PRODRG, which will convert coordinates for small molecules in PDB format (or simple text structures) to the following topology formats: GROMOS, GROMACS and  from literature if you can find out the parameters of ffG53a6 force field,  then you can correct the charge, angle and dihedral values that you are collected from the PRODRG. Hope this will help you.
Regards...
Parichita...........

Parichita Mazumder
Research Fellow