[gmx-users] Speeding up simulation

Gaurav Goel gauravgoeluta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 20:36:49 CEST 2010

Large cut-offs can bring artificial artifacts.

e.g. *Chemical Physics
Letters*<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00092614>
 Volume 406, Issues
1-3<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=PublicationURL&_tockey=%23TOC%235231%232005%23995939998%23591997%23FLA%23&_cdi=5231&_pubType=J&view=c&_auth=y&_acct=C000062818&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=6325866&md5=51f91ba17c3ce282da206786a17d50d5>,
23 April 2005, Pages 49-53

-Gaurav