[gmx-users] Does anyone know how to get the file charmm_gromacs.tar.gz?

Michael McGovern mpmcgovern at wisc.edu
Sun Aug 22 15:16:02 CEST 2010

I'm looking for an rtp file for charmm in gromacs and according to http://www.gromacs.org/Downloads/User_contributions/Other_softwareIt should be available in a file called charmm_gromacs.tar.gz athttp://www.gromacs.org/old/topologies/uploaded_force_fields/charmm_gromacs.tar.gz but the link is broken and just leads to the main gromacs web page.  Does anyone know where I can find this file, or maybe you have it yourself?Thanks a lot.