[gmx-users] Charmm to Gromacs: Polyols force field [Justin]

Eudes Fileti fileti at ufabc.edu.br
Mon Aug 23 18:12:09 CEST 2010

Hello Justin, thanks again.
Well, the line 40 is just one of the 36 parameters not found!
In this link ( https://sites.google.com/site/fileti/ ) I put the complete
files.
I know I need to determine which bond type should be called and I believe
that it has been done, but I don't know why it's not being found.

The order of atoms in the link could be the cause of error?
Ie, CA-CB would be different from CB-CA, or HO-OH-CB would be different from
CB-OH-HO?

If possible you take a quick conferred and gave me some guidance, it would
be great!
Bests

Eudes Eterno Fileti
Centro de Ciências Naturais e Humanas