[gmx-users] pbc atom

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 14:49:48 CEST 2010

Thanks Justin

Have you any idea why when generating umbrella histograms for the pmf I
would get two peaks in the histograms above a distance of 2 nm, but
below 2 nm I get well behaved histograms that lead to a very
good profile in the pmf. To the best of my knowledge the configurations
are all very well equilibrated at their respective COM distances.
Umbrella sampling is performed on all windows using a force constant of
1000 kj/mol at 600 K.

Cheers

Gavin