[gmx-users] help with git

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:52:44 CEST 2010

Thanks Carsten, but now nothing is not working, not even what was doing so:

git reset --hard
HEAD is now at 5e3473a Merge branch 'release-4-5-patches'
amadeus[2216]:~/workspace/gromacs% git checkout release-4-5-patches
Already on 'release-4-5-patches'
Your branch and 'origin/release-4-5-patches' have diverged,
and have 37 and 31 different commit(s) each, respectively.
amadeus[2217]:~/workspace/gromacs% git pull
Auto-merging include/physics.h
Auto-merging include/resall.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/resall.h
Auto-merging include/string2.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/string2.h
Auto-merging include/vec.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/vec.h
Auto-merging src/gmxlib/string2.c
Auto-merging src/kernel/gen_vsite.c
Auto-merging src/kernel/pdb2gmx.c
Auto-merging src/kernel/pdb2top.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/kernel/pdb2top.c
Auto-merging src/kernel/resall.c
Auto-merging src/kernel/ter_db.c
Auto-merging src/tools/gmx_membed.c
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.
amadeus[2218]:~/workspace/gromacs%