[gmx-users] pbc atom

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 17:24:27 CEST 2010

Justin

In regard to my query regarding the cut-offs at zero with no pbc. I
assume its is fine to have box dimensions (0 0 0) to comply with the
definition of a vacuum simulation. I am just worried that there may be
some default cut-off that I am not aware of.

Cheers

P.S I have plotted the pullx.xvg files for the distances between the
COMs of the molecules in the problematic windows. As was the case with
plotting with g_dist there is significant population of the at the
extremities of the window compared to that around the average r0.