[gmx-users] pbc atom

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 18:57:25 CEST 2010

Hi Chris

I have generated a histogram from the my.data file and i get a histogram
with the exact same profile as that generated from g_wham. Also on
comparison of the dx, dy, dz values in the g_dist file with the vaules
in the pullx.xvg file I notice that the magnitudes of the vectors are
identical but their signs are opposite. e.g.
g_dist file
-2.2756047   -0.0369981    0.3126130

pullx.xvg file
2.2756  0.036998        -0.312613

Cheers

Gavin

Please note that there is a significantly more interaction between the
molecules below 2 nm whereas above they interact very weakly (from
viewing the trajectories)