[gmx-users] Lysozyme benchmarking for gromacs-4,0.5

vivek sharma viveksharma.iitb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 08:48:27 CEST 2010

Hi there,
I am running a GROMACS benchmarking on my cluster with the Lysozyme example
provided in benchmarking files. I am looking at ns/day to compare the
performance of various runs.
I am using gromacs-4.0.5, Can somebody provide me with the figures to
compare the performance? Also DO I need to take other parameters than ns/day
like PP/PME load imbalance to compare the performance?
Please comment if anybody have tried such runs.

Thanks,
Vivek