[gmx-users] question about how to jump into an archived discussion...

Alex Matyushov amatyush at asu.edu
Thu Aug 26 09:43:59 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

I don't get understand the following. I found an archive of a useful
discussion, and I want to jump in with my own comment. But the button at the
bottom of the page evidently only allows me to email the person directly. It
says "reply via email to: [person]". If I send the person an email, then it
will just become a personal email correspondence between myself and that
person, right?? Then it won't be added to the web-based archive as a new
post.

How can I jump into the discussion and add my question/comment to the
existing posts??

Thanks a lot,

Alex