[gmx-users] Internal Density

abdullah ahmed abdullah_renk_ahmed at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 12:17:25 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I have 2 structures similar to a Beta-turn where the inside is hydrophobic, and I would like to find the density of just this part of the strucuture. More specifically,
both structure are identical expect for one mutation. One of the structures contains 2 glycines facing each other and the other contains a glycine facing a tryptophan.
I would like to know if there is a functionality in gromacs that can measure the difference of density between the two strucutres.

Thank you in advance,
Abdullah