[gmx-users] LJ potential

Sai Pooja saipooja at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 19:33:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am simulating a system of a protein in water. I am trying to run the
simulation with a modified protein-water LJ and coulomb interaction. Since
LJ and  coulomb interaction parameters are defined at the atomic level in
the forcefield files, I cannot figure out a good way to modify them for
protein-water interactions specifically. In other words, I want to modify
the protein water interaction without altering protein-protein interaction.

Pooja

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 8:31 AM, Florian Dommert <
dommert at icp.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:

>  --

Quaerendo Invenietis-Seek and you shall discover.