[gmx-users] Flat energy profile in g_wham

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 30 21:13:02 CEST 2010

Alexander:

Can you please also post your free energy profile out of wham? Also,
can you confirm that you are using different force constants for
different windows?

Justin is correct, but that just means that you are using more cpus
than you need... it's not actually wrong. What are your units on the
x-axis? If they are in nm then it doesn't surprise me at all that you
have a flat free energy profile.