[gmx-users] g_hbond

Nilesh Dhumal ndhumal at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 31 05:18:12 CEST 2010

THanks.
I have one more system dioxin + water molecules. There is possiblity of
C-H---O hydrogen bond. The CH bond of dioxin and oxygen atom of water.
I want to calculate the number of hydrogen  bonds.
I used the following command
 g_hbond -f dix-bdmp.trr -s dix-bdmp.tpr -n dix-bdmp-no.ndx -num
 I selected the hydrogen atom and oxygen atom of water

Igot this error
Checking for overlap in atoms between H96 and O21
Calculating hydrogen bonds between H96 (4 atoms) and O21 (256 atoms)
Found 0 donors and 256 acceptors
No Donors found

Program g_hbond, VERSION 4.0.5
Source code file: gmx_hbond.c, line: 2235

Fatal error:
Nothing to be done

Nilesh