[gmx-users] C6 attractive term off OPLSAA

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:05:44 CET 2010

Hi,

Maybe it is not so clear from the topology table in the manual, but when you supply
sigma and epsilon as non-bonded parameters, as for OPLS, the nonbond_params
section also expects sigma and epsilon.
So it seems you could not set only C6 to zero.
However there is an, undocumented, trick: if you use a negative sigma,
C6 is set to zero.

Berk